- Can my Bra Smart go into the dryer?
- Yes, if your dryer has a tumble free mode. The ventilation holes in the Bra Smart® allow for even drying. Place your Bra Smart® on the dry rack, set your dryer on the lowest temperature setting (such as air dry) and on the tumble free mode. Make sure you remove the hanger.
- Can I put my Bra Smart in the washer?
- No, do not use your Bra Smart in the washing machine.
- Is assembly required to use the Bra Smart?
- No tools are required to assemble the Bra Smart. Simply insert the appropriate Bra Cup Shape Molds onto the base unit. If you are using the hanger, you will need to insert it as well.
- Can I hang it in my closet?
- Yes or your bathroom, laundry room, or bedroom.
- You can stack up to 5 units.
- Can it damage my bras?
- No, Bra Smart is made of a smooth plastic material.